When it comes to antenna mounting, we only ever want to use sturdy and reliable antenna mounts. A lot of people might think that finding a durable antenna mount is hard to come by especially when you’re looking for one online but that isn’t true at all. Here we have a great list of the top 10 antenna mounts to get you started.
Antennas have become important to our daily lives. We wouldn’t have any way to wirelessly transmit and receive signals like text messages after all. But before the antenna can do that, it’s got to be mounted. And to mount it, you have to take into account the antenna mount and the location.
From the attic to the chimney, you can mount your antenna anywhere as long as it’s a good height for a strong antenna signal. But to ensure that it doesn’t fall off and break, you have to use durable antenna mounts. Don’t know any? This is a great place to start.
Take a look at the 10 antenna mounts we’ve included in this list and choose. We’re sure these mounts will suit your needs perfectly.
Top 10 Antenna Mounts
1. Ubiquiti Universal Antenna Mount UB-AM Original Version
Weight: 2.2 lbs
Dimensions: 17 x 4 x 6 in
Finding a mount for your antenna is imperative to make sure it easily picks up signals and works well. The question is, what mount is sturdy enough to do the job? Well, we’ve got a great antenna mount for you.
This antenna mount is easy to install and is both sturdy and solid. Note, however, that parts of the product are made of low-quality materials and there are cheaper mounts on this list. Nevertheless, it works well, does the job, and is easy to install.
If you’re looking for a mount with adjustable angles and is sturdy and solid, the Ubiquiti Universal Antenna Mount is a great one that tops the list.
- Easy to install
- Sturdy and solid
- You can adjust the angle of the mount to suit your needs.
- Made of low-quality materials
- Pricier than the other mounts on the list
2. Vansky Adjustable Outdoor TV Antenna Mounting Pole Universal Mount Brackets (Attic Antenna Mount)
Weight: 1.61 lbs
Dimensions: 16.5 x 5 x 2.5 in
Now, this antenna is a great bang for the buck. This is incredibly cheap and affordable. Plus, installing this mount is really easy. If you’ve got a small antenna and you’re looking for a mount for it, be sure to check this out.
It’s got a great price and like the first antenna, you can adjust this one and move it around to help the antenna pick up signals quicker. But if you’re looking for a sturdy, heavy-duty antenna mount, this isn’t the one for you. This mount is lightweight so it can be flimsy especially if your antenna is heavy.
- Easy installation
- It’s easy to adjust so you can move the mount around to help the antenna pick up signals quicker.
- Affordable and cheap antenna mount
- The mount is lightweight and can be flimsy
3. Wilson 305-700 Aluminum CB Antenna Mount with Gum Drop Stud
Weight: 10.9 oz
Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.2 x 3.6 in
When it comes to products we have to rely on heavily, we want the best of the best. We want the product to work well and be reliable. That’s exactly what this Wilson antenna mount is. Not only does this mount come from a reliable brand but, the product itself is sturdy and made of quality materials.
It can withstand almost any weather making it perfect for outdoor use. The mount might not be the cheapest on the list but it’s definitely one of the sturdiest. If you want a top-notch antenna mount, get yourself this one.
- Made by a reliable brand
- Sturdy mount made of quality items
- This is perfect for outdoor use.
- A bit pricey and expensive
4. Workman Double Groove CB Radio Antenna Mount with SO239 Stud
Weight: 8.15 oz
Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 3 in
High-quality antenna mounts are hard to come by. And when we do find one, it’s usually very expensive. That’s not the case with this antenna mount. It’s both high-quality and affordable. Made of thick material, this Workman antenna mount is sturdy and strong and comes at a cheap price.
What more could you ask for? Just make sure to avoid pulling the center piece of the SO-239 connector because it can be too tight causing the antenna to not fit well.
- Made of thick and high-quality materials
- Very cheap and affordable price
- The SO-239 connector is too tight. Make sure to avoid pulling the center piece out.
5. Antennas Direct 40in TV Antenna Mount with Pivoting Base
Weight: 3 lbs
Dimensions: 4 x 39 x 7.5 in
This antenna is solidly built and has great quality. But different antennas are both solid and have great quality. So, what makes this one any better? The unique feature this antenna mount has is its pivoting base. Getting your antenna into an optimum position becomes easier as you can swivel the base in different directions.
Installation might be difficult because the instructions aren’t clear but the effort will be worth it. Take in mind that this antenna mount is not heavy-duty. If you want a heavy-duty mount, be sure to check the others on the list.
- Solid build and great quality
- This mount has a great swivel feature
- Instructions on how to install the antenna mount isn’t clear
- This mount is not heavy-duty
6. 8-inch Heavy-Duty Antenna Wall Mount
Weight: 1 lb
Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in
Well-made and sturdy, this antenna mount is another one to add to the list. It’s heavy-duty and strong making it perfect to hold heavy antennas.
However, if you want to install this antenna mount, you might have to get some help especially if this is your first time assembling something like this. The instructions are unclear. But that doesn’t mean that buying this antenna mount isn’t worth it.
- Well-made and sturdy
- It’s heavy-duty
- Very unclear instructions
7. K40 K-30 35” Magnet Mount Stainless Steel CB Antenna
Weight: 1.9 lbs
Dimensions: 37 x 4.3 x 5.9 in
This antenna mount might be expensive but, when you think about the quality you get and how strong and sturdy the mount is, you’ll find that the antenna is worth it.
Another great thing about this mount is that its heavy-duty meaning it can withstand harsh conditions and strong weather as well as hold heavy antennas.
- The antenna is great and the mount it comes with has great quality
- The mount is strong and reliable.
- Heavy-duty magnet mount
- It’s expensive
8. WeBoost Wilson Electronics Pole Mount for WeBoost Outside Home Antenna
Weight: 9.6 oz
Dimensions: 5.25 x 2.25 x 16 in
Cheap and affordable, this pole mount is easy to install and works well with the weBoost Outside Home Antenna. The only problem with this is that this antenna mount is not heavy-duty making it unsuitable for heavy antennas and harsh weather.
If you want an antenna mount that can easily withstand harsh weather, check out mounts like the Wilson 305-700 Aluminum CB Antenna Mount.
- Cheap and affordable
- Easy to install
- This antenna mount is not heavy-duty. It’s lightweight.
9. Kingmall K001 V2 Antenna Pole Mount
Weight: 1.12 lbs
Dimensions: 16.61 x 4.49 x 2.52 in
What’s on your checklist? Easy installation? Affordability? If those are part of the list, then this antenna pole mount is a perfect choice. It’s great value for the price and is well-suited for small antennas.
This pole mount is lightweight and not as sturdy as the other mounts seeing as it can’t hold heavy antennas, especially in windy areas. So, take note of that before buying. But if you’re on a budget and are only looking for mounts to fit your small antenna, this is a great option.
- Easy to install
- Cheap and affordable
- Works perfectly well with a small antenna
- Not as sturdy. It can’t hold a very heavy antenna, especially in a windy area.
10. Winegard DS-2000 Universal 22-inch Tower Mount for Off-Air TV Antennas
Weight: 3.75 in
Dimensions: 24 x 6 x 5.9 in
Sturdy. Well-built. Reliable. We’ve all heard it before. Almost every antenna on this list has those 3 characteristics. What sets this apart is that it’s great for weather stations.
This mount fits weather stations perfectly and it’s made of great materials. The installation can be tricky and this mount is not a universal mount seeing as some antennas are too small to fit this mount but, it redeems itself because of its quality and sturdiness.
- Sturdy and well built
- The mount is easy to adjust
- Great for weather stations
- Difficult to install
- The size can be too big for some antennas
Installing an antenna can be hard work. But if you choose the right mount, you can make sure all the effort is worth it. This mount should be strong and long-lasting. Would you look at that? Those adjectives describe a lot of the antenna mounts on the list perfectly.
If you’re overwhelmed by the enormous amount of antenna mounts you can choose from, it’s going to be fine. We’ve narrowed it down to the top 10 antenna mounts we know you’ll appreciate.