Have you ever wondered how to add Beachbody to your Smart TV? “Beachbody On Demand” is an internet streaming service that allows you to watch P90X, 80 Day Obsession, 21 Day Fix, FOCUS T25, Alter:20, Barre Mix, and a slew of other world-famous Beachbody workouts that have transformed the lives of thousands of people.
Many people want to watch “Beachbody On Demand” material on their Smart TVs and other devices but don’t know how to do it. You don’t have to overthink; that’s why we are here!
These devices will allow you to stream “Beachbody On Demand” to your TV:
- Amazon’s Firestick and Fire TV
- Google’s Chromecast
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Apple Watch
- Wahoo TICKRX Heart Rate Monitor
How Do I Add Beachbody To My Smart TV?
Beachbody On Demand activation on Roku and FireStick
- Choose the device on which you’d prefer to install the Beachbody app.
- Go to the device’s app store, say LG TV app store, and search for Beachbody. It might not be available on your TV’s app store, so you’ll need a streaming device like Firestick or Roku.
- Download and install the “Beachbody On Demand” app or channel.
- Now open the app and login in with your Beachbody credentials.
- If you’re using Roku or Fire TV, you’ll need to activate your account, which is a ONE-TIME occurrence. However, you’ll want to keep your computer close to your device when linking your account.
- You might see a screen pop up with a URL and an activation code. You’ll have to enter the URL into your Internet browser using a PC, tablet, or phone and log in to your “Beachbody On Demand” account. You will be required to enter the activation code. Enter it on your device and press the Submit button. The page will then alert you that “the device has been successfully activated.”
How to Stream Beachbody On Demand via Apple TV
The Apple TV 5th generation comes in two models: a 32GB version and a 64GB version, costing $179 and $199, respectively. The amount of internal storage is the only variation between the two.
If you’re already a “Beachbody On Demand” subscriber, log in (details below), and you’ll have access to everything you’re used to seeing.
It’s simple to get around Beachbody On Demand: To choose your workout, scroll through the programs, then swipe the remote forward or back when watching a video. Alternatively, you can skip in 10-second intervals by clicking the touchpad’s edge.
Do you want to watch those streamed exercises on your TV? That’s simple. Follow these instructions to enable the streaming of “Beachbody On Demand” programming:
If you already have a Beachbody On Demand account:
- Go to the App Store and search for the Beachbody On Demand app. You can access this on Apple TV’s App Store.
- Please select it and proceed to install the app.
- Launch the Beachbody On Demand app.
To begin a Beachbody On Demand membership via Apple TV:
- Search for the Beachbody On Demand app. You can easily find this on the App Store on Apple TV. Please select it and proceed to install the app.
- Open the Beachbody On Demand app on your phone.
- Through Apple TV, you’ll be requested to establish a Beachbody On Demand account. After going through the registration process, it will give you a free trial of Beachbody On Demand’s Member Library. Remember that if you already have a Beachbody On Demand subscription, the only way to access it on Apple TV is to sign in with that account.
- To choose a workout, press the “OK” button and select the training program you want to complete.
How to Connect Beachbody to Amazon Fire TV
- Begin by searching the channel shop for Beachbody On Demand. After you’ve made your choice, install the app.
- Open the Beachbody app from your app library.
- A screen with a URL and an activation code will appear next. Log in to your “Beachbody On Demand” account by typing the URL into your computer, tablet, or phone’s browser. After that, you’ll be asked to enter the activation code. Select “Activate.”
- Return to your Amazon Fire TV box. The Beachbody On Demand app will begin to load automatically.
- To choose a workout, press the “OK” button and select the training program you want to complete. Then, decide on whatever workout you’d like to see.
How to get Beachbody On Demand on Samsung Smart TV using Chromecast
Using the Chromecast gadget is one of the best and most popular options. It is clear to everyone, and you must complete the following steps to obtain the “Beachbody On Demand” app on your Samsung Smart TV via Chromecast.
- First, connect the Chromecast device to your Samsung Smart TV and establish a Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to the Play Store on your Android device and download the “Beachbody On Demand” application.
- Click the “Install” program to begin the installation process. Use your login credentials to access the app.
- Select “Connected Devices” from the “Settings” menu.
- Then select “Connection Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the appropriate device from the available list by selecting the “Cast” icon.
- To initiate Screen Mirroring, select the “Start Now” option.
- Finally, you can conveniently access Beachbody On Demand programs on your Samsung Smart TV.
All available platforms make it simple to access the Beachbody On Demand experience. Each has a Member Library where you can access hundreds of Beachbody fitness and nutrition programs, such as 21 Day Fix Real-Time, 645, 9 Week Control Freak, Transform:20, LIIFT4, Barre Blend, Job 1, and more.