Flatscreen TVs are a pretty standard find in people’s homes these days. It’s not surprising there are some creative ways to display your flatscreen. One of the popular ways to do so is via a ceiling mount. Ceiling TV mounts offer a lot of conveniences and help save space.
We have compiled a list of the 10 best ceiling mounts to help keep your tv safe, free up some space, and be more creative with where you place your tv. Some of these ceiling tv mounts are foldable so you can keep your space clutter-free.
Best Ceiling TV Mounts
1. VideoSecu Adjustable Ceiling TV Mount
- Weight capacity up to 66 pounds
- Includes adjustable plate
- Adjustable angle
- Ability to swivel 360 degrees
- Installation is labour intensive
- The extension pole is not very sturdy
This ceiling TV mount is compatible with most flat screens, and it has a high weight capacity. This TV mount can hold up to 66 pounds; most 65″ TVs are around 60 pounds, so you can hang your big screens without worrying about weight restrictions.
This Ceiling mount can rotate a full 360 degrees, tilt forward 15 degrees and tilt backwards 5 degrees. Once you have your TV on the mount, you have lots of options for movement.
The hanging pole is also adjustable, offering more options for movement and adjusting. The hanging pole can be adjusted from 19.4″ to 34.7″ with the increments going by 2″.
2. Wali CM2665 Ceiling Hanging TV Mount
- Construction is of heavy-duty material
- Easy to install
- Swivelling mechanism
- Supports VESA mounting patterns
- Bolts that are supplied are not of great quality
- incompatible with VESA 400×300 pattern
The construction of this TV mount is solid steel, making it as heavy-duty as TV mounts come. Since this TV mount is made from heavy-duty material, it can support pretty much any size tv; the weight capacity for this mount is 110 pounds. Giving you lots of options when it comes to what size of tv you can mount.
After installing this ceiling mount, which takes minutes literally, it’s not complicated or labour intensive. You will be able to tilt your tv 25 degrees, swivel your tv 360 degrees, and adjust the height of your tv from 19.4″ to 34.7″.
The Wali ceiling mount also comes with a plate that is compatible with flat or angled ceilings. This mount is fairly universal for where it can be installed and what size tv to hang.
3. Mount-It! Folding TV Mount
- It has a sleek design
- Adjustable height
- Durable construction
- Folding mechanism
- The plate included is nonadjustable
- Not ideal for large screened tv’s
Most ceiling mounts have height adjustments, but mount it went with a folding mechanism. This enables the pole to fold at a 90-degree angle and hug the ceiling when not in use. This feature is excellent if you have lower ceilings and don’t want to duck under your tv all the time.
The construction of this ceiling mount is solid and used high-quality materials in its sleek design. Thanks to the high-quality materials, this mount can hold up to 44 pounds.
You can swivel this ceiling mount along with tilting at a 45-degree angle.
4. VIVO M-FD37B Ceiling Mount Bracket for TV
- Available in two sizes
- Available in two colours
- Sleek design
- Can hold up to 44 pounds
- Only able to support 37″ TV’s
- Not able to adjust vertically adjust
The VIVO offers a unique option to their customers, colours. You can get this ceiling mount in black or silver. You can also choose between two sizes; one holds a 37″ tv while the other holds a 27″ tv.
The construction is of solid steel and aluminum, making this a very sturdy ceiling mount. You can mount your tv with peace of mind.
You can also swivel this mount 45 degrees left and right, and a folding mechanism is featured with this ceiling mount.
5. Everstone Full motion Ceiling Mount For Flat Screen TV
- It has a swivel mechanism
- Features universal design
- Holds TV’s up to 55″
- Bracket is tiltable
- It doesn’t feature a locking mechanism
- Construction is not very sturdy
Featuring a universal design, so you don’t have to figure out if your tv is compatible with this ceiling mount; it is, no need to worry.
With the ability to hold tv’s up to 55″ and a weight capacity of 33 pounds, this ceiling mount doesn’t have many limits in regard to the tv’s you can mount to it. Also featuring the ability to change heights from 19.3″ to 29.17″, and tilt forward and backwards 180 degrees you can find the angle for your tv that best suits you.
6. Suptek MC4602 Adjustable
- Available in two sizes
- Has a cable management slot in the pole
- It comes with an instruction manual
- Features a swivelling mechanism
- Construction is not that sturdy
- Threading on the pole is a little jagged
You have the option of two sizes of this ceiling mount, one holds a 50″ tv and the other mount holds a 60″ tv. Both models of this ceiling mount tilt 15 degrees and swivel 360 degrees. You can also adjust the height from 23.6″ to 39.4″, and the pole features slots to hide the cables to give a nice clean look.
7. Barken TV Ceiling Mount
- Durable construction
- It can be used with curved and flat panels
- Adjustable brackets
- Telescope pole
- Instructions not included
- A common complaint is not receiving all the screws
Featuring broad compatibility to panels, flat and curved alike. The pole to this ceiling mount is telescopic, enabling you to adjust the height from 38″ to 96.5 “. You can swivel this ceiling mount around 180 degrees, and it 25 degrees. The load capacity is 88 pounds leaving you with many options when it comes to mounting TVs.
This ceiling mount is made from high-quality materials and is very durable.
8. VIVO Electric Ceiling TV Mount
- Remote control with memory setting
- Sleek and sturdy design
- Easy assembly
- Three-year warranty
- The remote sometimes will stop responding, and you have to restart
- Minor issues with belt jamming
The VIVO ceiling mount is electric, making adjust super easy; you don’t even have to get up. This ceiling mount can fit a tv up to 55″. Constructed from solid steel, you can put your mind at ease that your tv is safe. Installing this ceiling mount is relatively easy, and all the hardware and instructions are included with your purchase.
9. Amazon Basic Ceiling TV Mount
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Cord management system
- Easy installation and instructions included
- Can hold up to 100 pounds
- Low-quality bolts included
- Instructions are a bit confusing
Offering several sizes of mounts to meet your every need, the Amazon basic brand delivers as always. Constructed of commercial-grade heavy-duty steel and the ability to hold up to 100 pounds, this mount will give you peace of mind when mounting your tv to the ceiling. This ceiling mount does have a 360-degree swivel feature and can tilt 15 degrees left or right to ensure maximum comfort when watching tv.
It comes with 6.5-foot MDMI cables, a cord management system and mounting hardware; you’ll have this installed in no time.
10. VIVO Manual Flip Down Ceiling Mount
- Constructed of solid steel and aluminum
- Three-year warranty
- Supports up to 44 pounds
- Flip feature
- Instructions are not great
- The lock can be tricky when locking into place
Designed for smaller screens, this ceiling mount holds up to a 27″ tv or monitor, making this ceiling mount perfect for the office to install under a cabinet or at home for your smaller screens. The ability to fold up gives you your space back when not in use. The ceiling mount offers a 90-degree tilt and 45-degree swivel to fit that perfect angle.