Apple has a variety of gadgets, but Apple’s AirPods aren’t the only earphones you can get. Beats is also quite popular in the audio market. Pairing Beats wireless headphones with your iPhone and other Apple devices is easy once you follow this guide.
If you just got new Beats headphones, or are in a dilemma on how to connect them with your iPhone, or maybe your device suddenly disconnects from your Beats headphones, this guide will show you how to connect Beats wireless headphones to your iPhone.
Pairing Beats to iPhone – What You Should Know
When it comes to wireless headphones, Beats has several options you can choose from, including:
• Beats Solo
• Beats Studio
• Beats X
The simple tip to pairing your wireless Beats headphones with any of your devices is knowing where to locate the power button. If you’re not sure where the power button is on your headphones, quickly grab your Manual or Quick Start Guide for assistance.
To pair Bluetooth headphones with your iPhone, ensure that the device is discoverable. Do this by pressing and holding the power button for about five seconds on your Beats headphones. The Bluetooth LED will blink, indicating that your device is ready to be paired.
How to connect Beats headphones to your iPhone
When you get new Beats earphones, it’s easy to connect to your iPhone.
It’s simple to connect new Beats earphones to your iPhone.
1. Switch on the power. The power button on Beats is on the cable under the right earphone, and the power button on Powerbeats is on the left earpiece.
2. The power light should alternately flash on and off; this indicates that it is in pairing mode. It may have connected to another nearby device if it does not flash. You may need to turn off Bluetooth on other devices to connect to your iPhone.
3. If you don’t see a flashing light at first, press and hold the power button for a few seconds to enter pairing mode.
4. On your iPhone, go to Settings, then Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is on.
5. Choose your new Beats or Powerbeats earphones from the Other Devices list.
After pairing your Beats device with your iPhone, it will connect automatically in the future. Beats and Powerbeats automatically connect to the last device they were paired with.
If you use your earphones with more than one device, you may need to go back to Settings to connect to your iPhone.
How to troubleshoot your Beats if it’s not Connecting to iPhone
Here are some steps to take if you’re having trouble connecting your Beats wireless device to your iPhone:
• Check that your Beats or Powerbeats earphones are close to your iPhone and that no other Bluetooth devices are nearby. Other electronic devices, such as wireless routers and microwave ovens, can interfere with your Beats connection.
• Navigate to the Settings > Bluetooth menu and select your Beats.
• In the Bluetooth menu, tap the lowercase I icon next to your device. Select Forget This Device on the next screen. Then reconnect your Beats to your iPhone.
• Check that your Beats and iPhone are both charged and turned on, and the volume is loud enough to hear.
You can also read how to connect a Sony speaker to iPhone.
Why aren’t my Beats appearing on Bluetooth?
On any Android device, you can access Settings. Tap the Bluetooth icon to enable Bluetooth. If you need to choose Connections first, make sure to turn on the Bluetooth, and then choose your device from the list below.
Why aren’t my Beats headphones connecting to my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Bluetooth on your iOS device and select your Beats. Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, click Sound, and select your Beats product in the Output and Input panes. Navigate to the sound settings on your PC and select your Beats as the playback/recording device.
Why isn’t my Beats Solo pairing with my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Bluetooth on your iOS device and make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if you can’t turn on Bluetooth or see a spinning gear. Then try pairing and reconnecting it again. Check that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS device are close to one another.
Why are my Powerbeats not connecting?
Hold down both the power and volume down buttons for 10 seconds. Release the buttons when the LED indicator light flashes. Your earphones have now been reset and are ready to be paired with your devices once more.
How do I pair my Beats headphones with my iPad?
To enter Discovery Mode, press and hold the Power button on the left earphone for 4 seconds. Your earphones are discoverable when the indicator light flashes. Go to Settings, then Bluetooth on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. Choose your Powerbeats2 Wireless from the list of available Bluetooth devices.