The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 is a top-notch gaming headset that enhances gameplay by improving audio output. It’s very comfortable to wear and compatible with the Xbox console. In this article, we will be looking at how to connect the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to Xbox.
How do I connect Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to my Xbox?
1. Ensure that your devices are both turned on
You can switch on your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 by first holding down the power button, then waiting for a LED light indication. Switch on your Xbox console by using the game controller or tap the power button directly on the Xbox.
2. Switch both devices to pairing mode
Next, you’ll have to turn on pairing mode on both the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 and your Xbox. Tap the enrol button on your Xbox and wait till the LED light flashes. Afterwards, take up your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 and hold down the “connect” button till the LED light flashes quickly.
3. Now, Connect both devices
At this stage, you’re almost connected. You’ll typically have to decide which device to pair with each other on the Xbox. Stand by for a few seconds, and the Xbox and the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 both in pairing mode, would automatically connect. You’ll confirm connection when both LED lights on both devices turn on.
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 won’t connect to Xbox one? – Fixes
If you are experiencing audio drop-outs or other intermittent audio issues while using the Stealth 600 wireless headset for Xbox One, please check the following ;
1. Ensure that the headset and Xbox One console are correctly connected by completing the headset pairing process. The headset also needs to be charged.
2 Update the Xbox One firmware if it hasn’t been done already.
3. Take the following actions to see if they work:
- Ensure that the Xbox One is turned off.
- Wait 20 seconds before reconnecting the Xbox One’s Power Cable.
- Make sure that the Xbox One’s Power Cable is connected.
- You can use the Xbox One’s Power Button to turn the console on.
- Use the Connect Button on your headset and the Enroll Button on your Xbox One console to re-pair the headset with the system.
- Connect your USB controller to your console and switch it on once your headset and console have been paired.
If you don’t have a regular USB Micro Cable, you can use the USB Charge Cable that came with your headset instead.
Now that you’ve connected your game controller using USB, are you still experiencing the audio drop-outs?
Disconnect the USB Cable and continue with your Xbox if you see that the issue has been fixed. Are things now working out well? If not, let’s go to the next step.
4. Take the Headset and place it in the same line of sight as the Xbox one. Next, you’ll move closer to your console with the headset. Once you’ve done that, check if the issues persist.
5. If the console is attached to any other USB devices, such as external hard drives, console cooling fans, controller charging stations, virtual reality setups, USB webcams, or anything similar, please turn off the console and those devices. After that, unplug all of the devices. After you’ve removed all of the USB gadgets, turn on the console and test the headset again.
Is this problem still occurring? If not, those devices you disconnected maybe have contributed to the issue. Move on to the next step where the problem hasn’t been resolved.
6. While using the headset or console, ensure there is no WiFi router or other high-powered wireless device within 5 feet (1.5m). To be sure, you might want to raise the distance beyond 5 feet, depending on the strength of your router. When using the Stealth 600 headset, please ensure that any other wireless headsets (Turtle Beach or otherwise) are turned off and disconnected from any power source.
7. Additionally, if there is no WiFi router near either the headset or the Xbox One console, temporarily disabling (powering off) the router and then testing the headset on your console by playing a single-player or offline game is a good test. If the problem persists, it’s safe to presume that the router produces wireless interference between the console and the headset.
Frequently asked questions
How do I pair my Stealth 600?
- Begin this procedure with the headset turned OFF.
- Press and hold the Headset’s Power Button until the Power LED flashes rapidly (5 seconds), then let go.
- The LEDs on the Transmitter and Headset will stay solid for 10 seconds, indicating that pairing has been accomplished.
How do I connect my Turtle Beach headset to my Xbox One?
For 3 seconds, press and hold the Headset’s Pairing button. Hold down the Xbox One’s Pairing button until you hear a tone in the headset signalling that it has been paired with the console. The headset and console are LED lights will both turn solid, and the console will display the message “Headset Assigned.”
What can I do when my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 doesn’t connect to my Xbox?
For 20 seconds, press and hold down the Xbox pairing button and mode button on your headset. Resetting the headset in this manner should fix any issues you’re having.
Can I use Turtle Beach Stealth 600 for Xbox One?
If you plug your PS4 Turtle Beach Headset into the controller’s bottom-mounted socket, you can use it with your Xbox One or any other PlayStation or Xbox generation. However, only the PS4 itself can take advantage of the wifi functionality.