Pure Flix sure sounds like Netflix is that what you’re thinking? Yes, we think so too. Well, they’re both online streaming applications that offer top-notch content. But then, there’s a significant difference that purely distinguishes them apart—Pure Flix is purely for Christian shows.
With Pure Flix, you can watch Christian movies on any device ranging from your TV to your mobile phone. Pure Flix doesn’t have any unholy content, their videos, shows, and documentaries are free of violence, sex, and cuss words. You don’t have to tweak your settings for parental control, and you can confidently stream content on Pure Flix.
Perhaps, the best thing about Pure Flix is that there’s something for everyone: The romantic, the adventurer, teenagers, tweens, kids, and even the entire family.
“At Pure Flix, you can Have Faith In Your Entertainment.”Pure Flix
Related: How to watch HBO Max on Amazon Prime
Is Pure Flix Free with Amazon Prime?
Now down to the main question, “Is Pure Flix free with Amazon Prime?” The answer is NO.
They only offer on-demand streaming services available after purchasing a subscription plan.
But you can access Pure Flix on the go when you’re not connected to your TV. Download the Pure Flix app on Google Play Store for Android and iOS devices. That’s all you have to do to get access to tons of movies, TV shows, and podcasts on the Christian Faith.
How Much Does it Cost to Access Pure Flix?
First, let’s take a look at Pure Flix’s pricing.
Pure Flix offers exclusive Christian entertainment when you sign up. You get an offer of a 7-day free trial to see if it’s what you want. At pureflix.com, you can purchase a subscription plan just like any other online streaming service.
Pure Flix charges $7.99 monthly, and the annual plan costs $29.99 yearly or $5.84 monthly. You can cancel your subscription plan anytime without having to worry about binding long-term commitments.
Other noteworthy things about Pure Flix’s online streaming service is that:
- Videos are not downloadable. You must have a high-speed internet connection to access your favorite shows.
- To watch Pure Flix outside Canada and USA, you would have to use a VPN.
- Pure Flix is only available after subscribing, and they do not offer DVD deliveries.
After making a successful payment, you can enjoy what Pure Flix offers on your device. Check out what devices are supported by Pure Flix:
- Smart TVs and Media Player
Apple TV, Android (TV) Boxes, Chromecast for Android, Chromecast for Apple, Fire Stick/TV/Cube, LG Smart TVs, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, Sony Bravia Smart TV, Xbox One.
- Phones & Tablets
Kindle Fire Tablets, Amazon Fire Tablet, Android Phones and Tablets, and Apple iPhones & iPads.
You can stream Pure Flix on various devices ranging from Android Boxes and Phones to Apple TVs and Phones.
How to Watch Pure Flix
You can connect your Xbox One gaming console to Pure Flix; follow these simple steps to download the Pure Flix App:
- Select the store tile.
- Next, click on Apps next to the magnifying glass icon and search Pure Flix.
- Next, select the Pure Flix app and click Install.
- Connect your Roku device to your Smart TV.
- Download the Pure Flix app and log in with your already registered account, which you have subscribed to; you now have access to stream unlimited content.
Amazon Fire TV
It’s also the same steps for the Fire TV:
- Download Pure Flix.
- Log into your account and start streaming.
Watching pure Flix with Chromecast is not the most straightforward, but we will simplify it in easy-to-follow steps:
- Connect your Chromecast device to your TV. Please, make sure it’s registered to your Wi-Fi network.
- Open Pure Flix in a new tab.
- Next, download the Google Cast extension on your Chrome browser.
- Next, select the cast icon and cast your Pure Flix tab to your Chromecast device.
If your Apple TV can access the App Store, you only have to download Pure Flix directly from your Apple TV. Search for Pure Flix on your App Store and install.
Please, visit the Pure Flix support page to learn how to install pure Flix.
How can I view Pure Flix on my TV?
- Navigate your TV and select Apps in your TV menu.
- Click on the search icon in the top right corner to search Pure Flix.
There you go, easy peasy!😃