The LG Sound Sync was designed to simplify your audio experience by allowing you to listen to your favorite music while driving. This tutorial can help you get set up and completely enjoy all that the LG Sound Sync has to offer, whether you’re having problems with it or want to learn more about it.
I’ll show you how to set up the device and troubleshoot some of the most typical issues that customers have encountered when doing so. You’ll even get some pointers on how to improve your listening experience!
The LG Sound Sync will enhance your home cinema system’s sound quality when set up with a soundbar. In a multi-channel surround system, the unit, combined with a subwoofer, acts as an additional channel. Within minutes of unpacking it, you may be listening to music or movies with excellent quality audio, thanks to its straightforward setup process.
While competing devices on the market may provide more capabilities for a higher price, the LG Sound Sync is an excellent choice for most consumers seeking a simple solution to update their existing home theater.
How to Setup LG Sound Sync
Sound Sync makes it wire-free and straightforward to connect your LG TV to your home theater, Soundbar, and sound plate. Sound Sync allows LG compatible devices to connect wirelessly, minimizing cable clutter and synchronizing audio between them.
There are mainly two different ways to set up Sound Sync:
1. Setting up Sound Sync with a Sound bar/Sound plate.
2. Setting up Sound Sync with a home theater.
How To Set up Sound Sync with a Sound Bar/Sound Plate
LG Sound Sync technology allows you to wirelessly connect your compatible LG HDTV to your Sound Bar via Bluetooth, minimizing cable clutter and synchronizing audio between devices.
• Start by hitting the Magic Remote’s Home button.
• In the upper right-hand corner, click the Settings symbol.
• Select Sound, then Sound Out from the drop-down menu.
• Then change the “TV Speaker” setting to “LG Sound Sync Wireless.”
• Select your device by pressing the Device Selection button. (Your TV will start looking for compatible devices.)
• On the remote control, press the LG TV Button. (At this point, the Sound Sync will enter pairing mode.)
• The name of the soundbar will now appear on the screen.
Wait for the Bluetooth connection to be established by clicking on the circle next to the name.
• It’ll be listed under “Paired Devices.”
• Simply click the Trash symbol to remove the speaker from the list.
How To Set up Sound Sync with a Home Theater
• Make sure you turn on your Sound Sync.
• Select the correct TV by pressing the FUNC button on the remote control or the F button on the unit.
• Enable LG Sound Sync (Wireless) on your TV’s sound settings. For more information, consult your TV’s instruction manual.
If everything is working correctly, “PAIRED” will show on your Sound Sync display window for approximately 3 seconds, and then “LG TV” should appear.
LG Sound Sync Troubleshooting
When utilizing a device with your Bluetooth speaker, you may hear crackling, static, or other audio difficulties. You can try a few things if you’re experiencing trouble with Sound Sync. Easy troubleshooting can be accomplished by following these steps:
1. Ensure that you connect both devices to the same wireless network. Instead of manually setting the Wireless Channel, you should set it to Automatic.
2. Verify that you have a strong Wi-Fi connection.
3. If your gadgets aren’t already on Bluetooth, change their output settings. For example, if you have an HDMI cable running from your TV to your Sound bar, the HDMI connection may be overloading audio.
4. Make sure both devices have the latest software upgrades.
5. Re-pair any connected speakers and check for a firmware update. Check if your LG Sound Sync has any firmware updates available. If that’s the case, make the necessary changes.
6. If no software or firmware updates are available, reboot your router by unplugging it for at least 10 seconds before reconnecting it.
Why does my Sound Sync have a sound delay?
Check your TV and media sources for any issues, audio reset options, or firmware updates that must be installed regularly. Check your Sound bar for audio reset options or restart it.
Simultaneously holding down the two buttons is another technique to reset an LG Sound Sync; this includes the remote’s sound effect button and the Sound Sync’s volume button. You should hold both buttons simultaneously until the LG Sound Sync display displays a reset screen.
Have issues with your LG TV? You can check out how to do LG TV screen share.
We await your comments in the box below.