Whenever you’re reminded of some favorite movie titles such as the Star Wars series (2014-2022), The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers (2021), The Spectacular Spider Man (2018), and Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (2013); what comes to mind? Disney Plus of course.
It’s no news that the Sequel to Black Panther (Wakanda), Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, which has gained over 35 billion views already in cinemas globally as of 2022 end, is also coming to the Disney Plus channel by February 1st, 2023. So, it’s not arguable that Disney Plus promises a great start to 2023.
As amazing as it all seems, there are quite a few reasons why you’ll want to log out of Disney Plus on your TV and we’ll discuss some of these reasons later. But first, let’s look at the easiest ways to log out of Disney Plus on your TV. The process is slightly different for each TV brand, so we’ll discuss how to go about it on the most popular Smart TV brands.
Logout of Disney Plus app on Samsung Smart TV
- First, you should ensure you’re logged in. Go to the home page of your TV and tap on the Disney Plus app.
- Select which Profile you wish to sign out of and hit the OK button on your remote to log in.
- Next, tap the down arrow button until the home icon at the top left pane of the display screen is selected, and hit the back arrow or Left button at the center of the remote.
- Now scroll down until you get to the Settings icon and hit the OK button.
- Finally, scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the logout icon, then confirm the process one more time and you’re done.
How to Logout of Disney Plus app on Other Smart TVs
The process is quite similar; once you’ve logged into your profile, head to the settings menu and scroll down till you find the option that says log out or sign out. Disney Plus will be logged out of your TV after confirmation.
Logout of Disney Plus on Roku TV
You can easily log out of your Disney Plus profile on Roku TV by simply deleting the app and restarting your Roku TV box.
Sometimes, your details may still be saved in the cookies and app data left behind. So, a safer method would be to sign out manually from the settings menu.
- After you’ve logged into your profile, press the down arrow button in your remote control to highlight the home menu tab; then press the left arrow button to bring out the menu options.
- Scroll down to the settings menu and at the bottom of the page, you’ll see the option to log out.
Logout of Disney Plus on Apple TV
- Sign into your Disney Plus profile from the Disney Plus app and go to the Account options.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the Logout tab. Follow the next notifications to sign out of your Disney Plus account on the device.
- You can also log out of all devices by selecting the Account menu and tapping the Logout of all devices option. This may require further authentication, so ensure the account verification password is available.
Logout of Disney Plus TV using a Web Browser
Normally, you can have as many as four different profiles on a single Disney Plus subscription and you can log out of all accounts at once following this online process.
- First, go to the Disney Plus official webpage using your mobile browser and Sign-in into your account using your username and password.
- Once you’re logged in, tap on the Profile bar at the topmost right corner of the webpage and a drop-down menu appears.
- Select Account from the menu and select Logout of all devices. You’ll be required to enter your Disney Plus authentication password once again and once It’s inputted, your accounts across all streaming devices will be logged out automatically.
Reasons Why you should log out of your Disney Plus account
There are several reasons why you may need to logout off your Disney Plus profiles, including
- To better manage your subscription and monitor your account activities
- To stop all ongoing sessions and when troubleshooting your TV and streaming devices
- When you’d like to log in to another device but your current sessions are all maxed out in other devices.
- When an intruder lays hold of your login information and uses it to stream their favorite shows without your permission.
Doubtless Netflix and Apple TV Plus among others, have continued to tighten the competitive margin leading to more creativity and improved entertainment options for TV Entertainment and online streaming consumers.
Yet, Disney Plus retains its title as one of the oldest and still relevant Entertainment TV streaming platforms today, owning several indigenous TV shows with an ever-growing fan base.