TCL Televisions are a great entertainment device. But if your TCL television is not turning on with or without the remote control, then there might be several problems with it. Here in this article, we have shared some methods and troubleshooting tips to turn on your TCL Roku TV with ease.
We believe that you have a Roku TV that has Roku built into the TV, not Roku connected to the TV. Here is a step-by-step guide to turning on TCL Roku TV.
The very first thing you want to do is to make sure that your TV is connected to a working power outlet. Sometimes people start to panic that their new TV won’t turn on without knowing that the fault actually lies with the power outlet and not the TV.
Method One – Turn on TCL Roku With Remote
This is possibly the easiest way to turn on your TCL Roku Tv.
- Grab the TCL Roku TV remote
- Press the ‘On’ button. In the red box below:
The next methods are how to turn on your TCL Roku TV without the product’s remote control.
Method Two – Turn on TCL Roku With Power Button
- Most people think new models don’t have a physical button, but they are there. The first step is to look at the bottom of the TV where it says TCL, and under the TCL logo, there is a square shape that lights up when the TV is on.
- There is a switch to turn it on just behind the TCL logo, just press the power button, and your TCL TV will be turned on.
This is one of the easiest methods to turn on the television, but if it doesn’t work for you or you are unable to find the button, then follow this alternative method:
Method Three – Turn on TCL Roku Without the Remote
- Here we will use a gadget to control it. Just purchase the “Harmony hub.” control
- You can get a harmony hub at an affordable price; purchase it to continue. The harmony hub allows you to control eight devices, including the TCL Roku TV and all the Roku features from your smartphone.
- Set up the harmony hub for your TV, it takes only 15 minutes, and it’s easy to set up. It comes with all the necessary buttons, and it doesn’t require an internet connection.
- You just need a wifi connection at the initial set-up, and after that, you can control your TV easily with this gadget.
By using these methods, you can quickly turn on your TV and control it. If there are still problems with turning on your TV or not working, contact TCL’s customer support.
Please note the model and the serial number of your TV; they will require this information. This information is present on the back of your TCL TV.