Do you want to spend movie night with friends indoors? Are you having second thoughts about going to the cinema? Do you want to share content on your iPhone with an audience?
There are different ways to watch that exciting content on your iPhone on a Samsung TV. You can watch videos, movies, play music, or view your gallery on your TV. Today, we’ll be sharing various ways to screen mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV. be
This article will help you watch Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, and other streaming services in 4K.
(RELATED: You can also learn the different ways to cast to your Roku TV.)
How to Screen Mirror your iPhone to a Samsung TV
We’ve compiled the simplest methods to mirror the screen of your iPhone to Samsung TV.
Choose the most suitable screen mirroring method from the list below:
- Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV with AirPlay.
- Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV with Samsung Smart View.
- Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV using an HDMI cable.
- Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV with a third-party app (AirScreen or APowerMirror.)
Method 1: Screen Mirror with AirPlay
AirPlay is a feature on iOS devices that allows you to mirror your screen to your TV easily. But remember to confirm that your TV can support AirPlay.
Please, follow the guidelines below to AirPlay your iPhone screen:
- Open any streaming app on your device.
- Select a movie or TV show, and wait for it to start playing.
- Tap on the phone screen and click the AirPlay icon located in the top-right corner.
- Select the Smart TV you want to cast from the list of compatible devices on the screen.
Wait for a few seconds, and the content you selected will start playing on your TV.
You can also screen mirror your iPhone to your Samsung TV in five steps:
- Swipe down from the top of your phone screen to access Quick Settings.
- Tap the Screen Mirroring icon with two rectangles; you can find it below the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth icons.
- Confirm that the TV is connected to your Wi-Fi.
- Confirm that your Smart TV is on the list of devices under Screen Mirroring.
- Whatever is displayed on your phone screen will be shown on your TV screen.
Method 2: Screen Mirror with Smart View
Perhaps, you’ve noticed the Smart View option on the quick links panel of your Samsung TV. Smart View allows you to mirror your Samsung phone to your Samsung TV, follow the steps below:
- Connect your mobile device and TV to the same network.
- Swipe down on your phone screen to access your phone’s Quick Settings.
- Tap on the Smart View icon.
- Open the Smart View app on your phone.
- Perform a Smart View Search on your device to search for your TV.
- Select your TV from the available devices on the list.
- Next, tap the Start now tab.
You might need to enter a PIN if you’ve used this service before.
RELATED: Ways to mirror to Fire TV
Method 3: Screen Mirror with a Third-Party App
This step is perhaps the most complex because it involves a third-party app. But, don’t worry, we’ll break it down into simple, easy-to-follow steps.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Select the Search icon on your Smart TV on the left side of your menu.
- Search for AirScreen and tap it from the results.
- Download and install AirScreen to mirror your iPhone to your Smart TV.
- Open AirScreen and start the app.
You can skip the start-up tutorial if you want to, but we recommend that you watch the tutorial if you’re downloading AirScreen for the first time.
- In the app menu, open Settings.
- Return to the start menu.
- Select Start by clicking on the start button.
- Access the Quick Settings on your iPhone by swiping down the notification bar.
- Select Screen Mirroring.
- Click on your Smart TV from the list of devices.
Your phone screen will start showing on your Samsung TV.
ApowerMirror is another third-party app that’ll help you mirror the content playing on your iPhone screen to your TV.
Here’s what you have to do to mirror using ApowerMirror:
- Launch Play Store on your mobile device.
- Search for the ApowerMirror app using the search bar.
- Click on Install and tap Open after downloading the app.
- Connect your TV and iPhone to the same home network.
- Finally, tap the Mirror button on your phone.
Method 4: Screen Mirror with an HDMI Cable
You can stream content on your TV through an HDMI cable—the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
Here’s how to connect and mirror from your iOS device:
- Connect the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to your mobile device.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the AV Adapter and then your TV.
- Choose the correct HDMI input from your TV’s video-in source settings.
- You can check your TV’s owner’s manual for help; else, you might get it wrong.
- You can start viewing content on your TV.
You can also mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV via a Samsung USB-C cord.
Here’s how to do it:
- Get a Micro USB cable that is compatible with your Android smartphone.
- Connect your TV and smartphone to the Micro USB cable.
- Click on the pop-up notification to choose what the cable can do on your device.
- Set the USB setting of your mobile device to File Transfers or MTP mode.
After completing the above steps, follow the ones below carefully.
Use AirScreen or APowerMirror to mirror your iPhone screen to a Samsung TV and enjoy your device’s content in high-resolution and HD. Take advantage of these apps and start watching your iPhone media on Samsung TV.
(RELATED: You can also learn the different ways to cast to your Samsung TV.)
The procedures above will help you mirror entertainment apps to your Samsung TV from the comfort of your home.
Please, don’t hesitate to share this article with your family, friends, and colleagues. They shouldn’t miss out on the theatrical experience of enjoying their favorite shows on a bigger screen.
Have a good day, folks!😃