Whether on iPhone, Android, PC, or TV, everyone nowadays utilizes YouTube. However, some users complain that YouTube videos load but do not play on their devices.
Why your YouTube is Loading But Not Playing Videos
YouTube has over a billion active users, accounting for over a third of all Internet users.
Every month, YouTube receives 6 billion hours of video views, 4 billion video views every day, and an estimated 300 hours of new videos are posted every minute.
YouTube’s strong servers, which transport and consume data, can sometimes cause problems, such as your YouTube videos loading but not playing. It could be an internet issue on the users’ side in other cases.
Do you want to know how to resolve this problem? Then use the simple solutions suggested below.
Steps to Fix YouTube Videos Loading But Not Playing on Mobile
• First and foremost, make sure your internet connection is working correctly.
• You should restart your Wi-Fi router if your internet connection signal is full and your YouTube videos aren’t playing.
• Select Power from the drop-down menu.
• For a few seconds, you must leave that selection alone.
• Select the Power option once more.
• If it doesn’t work, reboot your iPhone or Android device.
• After a few seconds, connect to the Wi-Fi network.
• Then, see if you can play a YouTube video.
• To address this problem, you can connect to several Wi-Fi networks.
• If you’re using YouTube, make sure you’re using the most recent version of the program.
• Go to Web Store.
• If you’re performing this method on an iPhone, go to the App Store.
• If you’re using an Android phone or tablet, go to the Google Play Store.
• If the YouTube video is loading but not playing, try using a mobile browsing program.
• Browsers for mobile devices, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
Steps to Fix YouTube Videos Loading But Not Playing on Browser
• Refresh YouTube in your default browser to resolve the problem.
• Select the option to Reload this page.
• If you’re using the Google Chrome browser, this choice will appear near the Home button.
• Check your Wi-Fi connection, whether you’re connected by Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
• Restart the Wi-Fi router and try to connect once more.
• Determine whether or not the Wi-Fi router is operational.
• Begin restarting the system you’re using now.
• On your default browser, change the video quality on the YouTube page.
• The gear sign hides the video quality selection.
• To see if you’ve solved the problem, set the HD resolution to 360p.
• If your default browser isn’t operating correctly, try closing it.
• Reopen your browser after that.
• Another option is to clear your default browser’s cookies and cache.
• To watch YouTube videos, use the incognito mode in your default browser.
• If this approach resolves the issue, the issue was caused by browser plugins or extensions.
• To find the culprit, you must clear each one separately.
• Sign in to your Google account because there could be a problem with it.
• If the YouTube videos are still not playing, switch to another Google account.
Why is my YouTube Video Just loading?
When YouTube videos don’t play on your mobile device, it’s usually due to corrupted data on your device or a problem with your internet connection’s connectivity.
Clear the cache in the YouTube app. You can erase the cache for apps like YouTube on Android smartphones but not iOS devices.
Why is YouTube buffering but not playing?
If the YouTube buffering problem isn’t caused by an internet difficulty or a video player problem, the next possible culprit is a computer problem.
Verify that the hardware acceleration is turned on. If this is the case, it may slow down the YouTube video. Please turn it off to prevent it from happening again.
How can I disable autoplay on TV YouTube?
If you want to disable YouTube autoplay on your Smart TV, you can read our full guide here.
Hopefully, the methods outlined will assist you in resolving your YouTube video not playing issue. Please leave a remark below if you have any questions, ideas, or suggestions.
Share this information with your family and friends so they may also enjoy a fantastic YouTube experience.