Find out all the ways you can watch Apple TV+ on a Samsung Smart TV.
Samsung Smart TVs are in high demand today as a leading Smart TV enterprise.
They come in different screen sizes built with top-of-the-line 4K UHD QLED and 8K QLED screen displays supported with HDR Dolby Vision and DTS HD audio output.
Streaming Apple TV+ on a Samsung Smart TV defines entertainment with class, and we’ll be looking at the ways you can comfortably set it up in this article.
Ways to watch Apple TV+ on Samsung Smart TV
- Stream Apple TV+ with Apple TV app in Samsung Smart TV
- Get an Apple TV streaming box
- Connect a Laptop PC to Samsung Smart TV using an HDMI cable
- Stream Apple TV+ on Samsung TV using a PS4/5 console
- Stream Apple TV+ on Samsung Smart TV using Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Xbox Series S/X console
- Screen mirroring Apple TV+ from a mobile device (PC, iPad/Tablet or Smartphone
1. Stream Apple TV+ with Apple TV app on Samsung TV
The most recent Samsung Smart TVs have Apple TV pre-installed.
You just go to your Samsung Smart TV home display and launch the Apple TV icon.
You’ll be prompted to log in with your Apple ID and you can create a free Apple ID here if you don’t have one.
You can see all streaming Shows, Epic movies, and available channels at the ‘watch now’ tab of your Samsung TV.
If you’re using a model earlier than 2019 (2018 and older Samsung Smart TVs), you won’t find the Apple TV app on your Samsung TV home screen.
If that’s the case, you’ll need to download the Apple TV app from the Samsung TV app store.
- From your Samsung TV home screen, Tap the Apps icon to launch the app store.
- Go to the Search bar and search for the Apple TV app.
- Once it comes up, download it by selecting the Apple TV icon.
- After successfully downloading the Apple TV app, you’ll now find it among the home screen apps.
- Tap on it to launch Apple TV+ and stream your favorite TV shows and movie series.
There are other ways to do it for those who can’t get the Apple TV app downloaded on their Samsung Smart TV.
2. Get an Apple TV Streaming Box
Apple TV 4K HD devices come with a Siri remote for automated voice commands. Plug in your Apple TV box to the Samsung Smart TV using an HDMI cable, and you’re all set. The Apple TV box works for all Smart TVs with an HDMI port.
Other digital streaming media to get Apple TV+ to include Roku TV box and Amazon Firestick.
3. Connect a Laptop PC to Samsung Smart TV using an HDMI cable.
Streaming Apple TV+ on a laptop PC (or MacBook) is convenient for mobility. You can follow up on your favorite shows and series regardless of your location, either at home or in the office.
Sync your PC/MacBook with a Samsung Smart TV using an HDMI cable and the fun continues. Ensure you change the Samsung TV’s input to HDMI to view Apple TV+ as you Stream it from the laptop.
4. Stream Apple TV+ on Samsung TV using PS4/5 console
A good thing about your PS4 or PS5 console is that it can be used as a digital streaming point to download the Apple TV app.
- Head to ‘TV & Video section’ on your PS 4 or ‘Media Hub’ on the PS5 console.
- Download the Apple TV app and launch it.
- Start streaming Apple TV+ on your Samsung Smart TV once you log in to your Apple ID with an active subscription.
If you can’t find the Apple TV app on your PS 4/5 console, consider updating the firmware.
5. Stream Apple TV+ on Samsung Smart TV using an Xbox Console
There’s a reason the Xbox Series S/X restock sold out in 2021; people can’t get enough of the entertainment.
The good news is, you don’t need an Apple TV box or Roku TV to stream Apple TV+ on Samsung Smart TV if you already have an Xbox console.
Apple TV app is available on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox Series S/X consoles.
- Head to the Xbox App store and download the Apple TV app.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and ensure there’s an active Apple TV+ subscription on your account.
6. Stream Apple TV+ on Samsung Smart TV by Screen Casting from a mobile device
Screen mirroring is available in all Smart mobile devices like Smartphones (android or iOS), iPad/Android tablets, and even PC laptops.
Screen mirroring on an iOS mobile device is possible by turning on Airplay settings.
If you’re using a Samsung mobile device, set up the Smartcast app.
The process is generally the same.
- Download the Apple TV app on your mobile device and sign in to your Apple ID.
- With an active subscription, select your choice program and start streaming.
- Now tap the options menu on your screen and choose Airplay (on an iOS device) or Cast (on an android device).
- Now turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect to the same WiFi network as the mobile phone/PC.
- Change the TV input to watch your favorite Apple TV+ casting from the mobile device.
We’re sure you’ve found a solution that meets your needs; let us know in the comments section.